top of page

How to make a complaint.

If your Adviser is unable to resolve your complaint or you do not want to contact them directly, please contact us by email at with any relevant details.


We will investigate your complaint and make every effort to resolve it as soon as possible.

If we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you may refer the matter to Financial Services Complaints LTD (“FSCL”). FSCL is an independent dispute resolution scheme that is approved by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs.


You can contact FSCL by visiting, by phone: 0800 347 257 or mail them at FSCL, PO Box 5967, Wellington 6140


There is no cost to you to use this service.

bottom of page